McDill Auto Wrecking logo McDill Auto Wrecking photo
Top Navigation Bar
Home About History Staff Location Contact

McDill Auto Wrecking Co. | 2200 Post Rd. | Stevens Point, WI 54481 | phone: (715) 344-4491 | McDillAuto@att.net

Our History

McDill Auto Wrecking is a 3rd generation family-owned and operated business. We are proud of our heritage in Stevens Point, Plover, Whiting, and throughout Central Wisconsin.

1930's
McDill Auto Wrecking opened for business in the city of Stevens Point during the Great Depression. The auto salvage yard was founded by Henry "Hank" Glenzer.
1937
On September 1, 1937 McDill relocated to its present location in the Village of Whiting.
1963
Hank's son, Lawrence Glenzer, Sr. took over business operations.
1987-Present
The business was purchased by Lawrence Glenzer, Sr. sons, Laurence Glenzer, Jr. and Kurt Glenzer.


Stop by today and say hello!

Wrecked car from January 1947 Lawrence Sr. and Hank Glenzer standing in front of McDill Auto Wrecking

© 2017 McDill Auto Wrecking, Inc. All rights reserved.